Sun Classic (Nov 1-2) - Player looking for team to go to Sun Classic with - 16u

Softball65

Reaction score
Daughter is currently with a team but they are not going to Sun Classic because most of the girls on her team are looking for schools in the local mid-west region, not the SE or east coast. My daughter is wanting to attend college in the SE, she needs to be at this tournament if she can help a team with a need.

Tall, very athletic player, plays on a Gold/showcase level team currently. 1B/3B with a strong arm and also a very solid OFer. Very versatile player. Bats lefty with power but also has a strong short game. Good solid player all around. Please let us know if you need an extra player (for whatever reasons) as we are extremely interested in playing this tournament.

Feel free to respond to this post or email me at softball65@gmail.com, and I will be happy to answer any and all questions.

Softball65

Reaction score
If you are short a girl for the Sun Classic, please give us a call. Most of the school on my kids list indicate to us they will be at the Sun Classic in Nov, so she is anxious to be a part of this tournament. Very solid and versatile player with a strong lefty bat.