USSSA Tournament USSSA world series back to NWO

This great exposure for NWO softball with 11/13/15 u series coming back to maumee in July. Denny Rose should be commended for promoting the sport, as he also had the Akron racers vs. USSSA Pride in maumee last year. Exciting things for NWO!

Nice to see this for the odd year teams. went a few years ago and it was pretty cool.

thanks for your reply, we are trying to do it right, with a great opening ceremony and 200' fences. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Jim what's the date? I've been looking for a tourney for my 12's to play 14u in, maybe we can play 13's. What would I have to do to qualify for 13's?

My 11u team is pretty interested in this event . We are going to play a couple U trip events at Beavercreek . Nice fields and well ran tournies .

Uber you do not have to qualify I do not believe.
Manitou you are right about Beavercreek. Great place to play

I believe you have to play in the State Tournament at a minimum. Qualifying is up for grabs at times. Not sure on the real requirements anymore beyond the state tourney requirement.

According to the emails that U-trip has been sending out - there is no longer any requirements to play in their World Series.
They are accepting ALL teams who want in to Orlando........not sure why the other locations would be any different.......

I believe you have to play in the State Tournament at a minimum. Qualifying is up for grabs at times. Not sure on the real requirements anymore beyond the state tourney requirement.
Are you thinking of the NSA requirement (e.g. the infamous Tealtown event)?

that was a different deal but funny at that. Luckily, we plaid USSSA that weekend and all the teams that were bored waiting for helicopters came and watched us play at Expressway. True story.

we really wanted to but ended up taking 2 01's . not sure what we might do. But I had to finalize my roster .