Worth Mayhem

Has anyone used the new Worth Mayhem bat yet? Any opinions on it? Thanks

We had a number of players use the Mayhem bat this year during the summer. We even had it a feew weeks before it hit the market.

In general it is a very nice bat. It is well balanced, has above average pop and it seems to have a pretty big sweet spot.

By comparison I would say that it is an improvement over the old Miken M-Pulse which it essentially replaced.

I hope that helps.

Rich
Worth-Ohio Wave

Yes that does help especially since my DD likes the M-Pulse and the M-Pulse is not legal in NSA play but the Mayhem is legal in all sanctions. I've heard it is a very hot bat this year but did not realize Mayhem was replacing the M-Pulse. Saw a Pitt game and noticed that most of those girls used the Mayhem and the Quad.

Any more reviews would be appreciated!!

I did not mean to say that the Mayhem was replacing the M-Pulse per say but in effect that is what is happening.

Worth Sports bought Miken some time back and this was the first joint effort that they used to make a 100% composite bat for Worth. It is totally based on the M-Pulse technology with some slight improvements and it is now within the legal specs.

Miken still makes its own brand name of composite bats, but in my opinion the Mayhem is superior to them.