12u 2013 pre-season poll

Not sure this thread will get as much attention as in the past !

but im usually wrong when ever i post !

there will be 2 teams at the top an then the rest will be all a close battle
i will be surprised if top 2 teams play a full 12u schedule im sure there will be alot of 14u mixed in .

Like how these parents/coachs attempt to be anonomous, when they post, why not openly gloat,we should run this like the bcs don't play toughest 12u schedule don't get high ranking,assume nothing.

glad i didnt do that type stuff when mine was at 12u ......... LOL MD

Okie,

LOVE IT!!!!!! You are so right!!! (By the way, Im Donny Holbrook, Ohio Glory 00')LOL

Please do tell, who are these 2 teams???? Heck with it, Im folding my team, since there only 2 teams I guess we shouldnt play next year. Seen alot of fall tourney games and friendlies here in central Ohio. The 2 best "I" have seen so far are HOH Fear Factor and Lasers Green.........I KNOW that Lasers are a 01' team, very strong! Havent played any fall games agasint any teams from the North or from the Cincinny area. Someone out there help me, who are the teams to watch for in those areas?

Donny

Like how these parents/coachs attempt to be anonomous, when they post, why not openly gloat,we should run this like the bcs don't play toughest 12u schedule don't get high ranking,assume nothing.

Post your fall schedule and how you did. That is how we can all make informed decisions. Also do friendlies count, or just real tournament games?

Okie,

LOVE IT!!!!!! You are so right!!! (By the way, Im Donny Holbrook, Ohio Glory 00')LOL

Please do tell, who are these 2 teams???? Heck with it, Im folding my team, since there only 2 teams I guess we shouldnt play next year. Seen alot of fall tourney games and friendlies here in central Ohio. The 2 best "I" have seen so far are HOH Fear Factor and Lasers Green.........I KNOW that Lasers are a 01' team, very strong! Havent played any fall games agasint any teams from the North or from the Cincinny area. Someone out there help me, who are the teams to watch for in those areas?

Donny

OFC Heat (Urton)
Static (Morris)
Doom (Harris)

These are some of the notable 12u teams in Cincy. I am sure there are others and some of the 11's can also get into the mix.

Lol ... funny that there would be a poll thread on 12-U softball in mid-November ... oh well, I am sure it will be entertaining ...

OFC Heat (Urton)
Static (Morris)
Doom (Harris)

These are some of the notable 12u teams in Cincy. I am sure there are others and some of the 11's can also get into the mix.

No doubt all those other teams mentioned are very good, but I think "the two" are in a class by themselves. I suppose we shall see....

No doubt all those other teams mentioned are very good, but I think "the two" are in a class by themselves. I suppose we shall see....

I was not comparing the teams I mentioned to the 2 you mentioning. I was answering Donny's question about Cincinnati teams.

Wow, no word from g3 since his post, we won't need to ask who the teams are now,glad your not packing up donny were running out of teams since were not the top two,please post if they lose a game ,ill know there's hope.

The lasers orange has lost a couple games this fall allready. That being said one was to thunder elite...

Not sure what you need a reply to ? The thread topic reads real clear 2013 12u PRE-SEASON poll ! And then i gave my opinion . i said there will be two teams I feel will dominate at that age . Then the rest will battle it out ! I didnt name drop the 2 top teams cuz i didnt think i needed to ..... The people and teams that go to all the big tournaments i figured wood all ready know who they are . Thunder an orange . Hope u guys dont bLow up your 12u team cuz you didnt make my top 2 list . Be glad 2012 there was only 1 team an then the rest . !!!!! Oh sorry ! lasers purple they were this really good team that dominated 12 u last season . You guys may not have known that they only went to the big tourneys. Looking farward to reading other peoples OPINIONS on 12u. Not looking to argue just hear real opinions on 12s
Loo

Ah, G3's back, he of the tryout post that caused an uproar two years ago. Clearly, our opinions don't count

I nominate g3automotive to run the 12-u 2013 poll! Any seconds?

So g3 telling us what we allready knew,never heard anybody prop there team a year later,safer that way ,Ill never prop my dd's team unless they do it ,but if they do execute and win big ill have there back ( this year) don't know g's history so im not touching it ,just tired of run on big two they don't need it.

Does it really matter who is the best 12U team lets have real polls that matter
Here are a few suggestions

1) What team has the worst parents
2) Which teams coaches are complete lunatics
3) Oh and my favorite What coach is best at stealing players from the teams they are playing during the season.

Now these would be fun polls

Think g3 really wanted the thread tc be.....12u pitchers to watch in 2013!! Hmmm!

i wouldn't touch this one with a 10' pole Warren! lol

Does it really matter who is the best 12U team lets have real polls that matter
Here are a few suggestions

1) What team has the worst parents
2) Which teams coaches are complete lunatics
3) Oh and my favorite What coach is best at stealing players from the teams they are playing during the season.

Now these would be fun polls