12U Coaches Poll FINAL WEEK (7-27-20) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
12U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote.

I will post results around Noon on Thursday.

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange '08 went 3-3 at Celine Wyatt this past weekend. We had good moments and we had bad moments. We will learn from our mistakes and become better because of them.

Pool Play
L Cincy Slammers 07
W Bulldawgs Elite- White

Bracket
W Ohio Storm 08
L MOV Pride 07
W Bulldawgs Elite- Green
L Muskie Chix 07

We will be trying to defend our title at the North American All Sanctioned World Series in Columbus this weekend. It is a strong field so we have our work cut out for us.

The following week we wrap up our season at the PGF Super Select in North Ridgeville.

Stingrays08

Reaction score
Ohio Stingrays went 5-2 at the Celine Wyatt Memorial Tournament finishing as Runner Up!

Pool Play:
W vs Ohio Storm 08 3-0
W vs Ohio Wolfpack 08 11-1

Bracket Play:
W vs Buckeye Elite 08 5-1
W vs Cincy Slammers 07 6-3
L vs MOV Pride 07 8-0
W vs Ohio Wolfpack 08 8-4
L vs MOV Pride 07 10-2 (Championship game)

Our overall record for the year: 51-22-4
Next tournament- PGF Super Select Aug 7-9

Mustang Pride

Reaction score
TC ‘Stangs experienced a couple pool play one-run losses this weekend for the first time in quite awhile. Our ballplayers quickly learned from it, applied an extra focus in bracket warmups and for the third weekend in a row, reached our team goal. We played all the games a tournament allows. Lost to an ultra-talented Silver Creek Prospects ‘07 Quinn team in the Platinum Division finals of Thunder Elite’s Youngstown Mayhem tourney. Great field of teams! Wash up, Rest up, Next up! Hope to see many of you and your teams at Berliner this weekend and then the TC ‘Stangs wrap up our summer development tour at PGF Super Select in North Ridgeville Aug 7-9th. We wish y’all continued good health and safe travels to your next tourney.

CSSLAMMERS

Reaction score
Website
www.cincyslammers.com
07 Cincy Slammers Blue went 3 -2 at Celine Wyatt this past weekend. Faced great competition. Our team performed very well over all. We had a tough time in our 2nd bracket game after playing at noon then sitting until 7PM with the heat we were not 100% going into this game. We had a great run this past season and look forward to coming back stronger in the '20-21 season. Our season wrapped up with 32-13-2. We learned a lot and only looking to bring on 2 new players as our two 08s stay down to play with our sister teams in our organization. We would love to scrimmage. We do use our scrimmages to learn from other teams - mripperger@cinci.rr.com.

07 Cincy Slammers Blue
Coach - Michelle Ripperger
Assistant Coach - Jared Niesen
Assistant Bench Coach - TJ Scott

Pool Play
W Lasers Orange 08
W Bulldawgs Elite- White

Bracket
W Ohio Emeralds 08
L Ohio Stingrays 08
L Muskie Chix 07 - Brown

Mustang Pride

Reaction score
Seeing as this is the final vote, for fall/winter/spring friendlies, my contact info is 520.730.1689. TC ‘STANGS are based in Uhrichsville, OH and are moving up to 14U but locally we have a strong 12U group also if wanting to face that age level. Look forward to seeing all of you near a ballfield soon. Good luck to all and keep the development rolling. NEO is proving each year that there is some serious talent getting groomed around here!