12U Coaches Poll Week #12 (7-15-19) RESULTS!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
1st Place Votes are in ( )

Rank --- Team --- Total Pts

1. Lasers Teal (4).....................................67
2. Lasers Silver (3)...................................63
3. Ohio Hawks -gardner..........................50
4. Ohio Outlaws- gerring ........................39
5. Ohio Storm ..........................................35
6. Stingrays 07..........................................30
6. Thunder Elite '06.................................29
8. Wizards Frenzy.....................................28
9. Thunder '06..........................................18
10. Ohio Classics ......................................13

Others receiving votes: Stingrays '06 (10), Black Widows (2), Wolfpack-scott (1)...

william smith

Reaction score
so i’m confused. lasers silver has a posting saying they are the number one team in the state but i noticed on polls lasers teal is number 1 on the polls? I heard that silver won the championship on a coin toss and then won by running the clock down at another tournament. also i noticed on game changer that teal beat silver in the dirt in orville 3-2. So how does silver consider themselves to be number 1?

Psjdeuces

Reaction score
so i’m confused. lasers silver has a posting saying they are the number one team in the state but i noticed on polls lasers teal is number 1 on the polls? I heard that silver won the championship on a coin toss and then won by running the clock down at another tournament. also i noticed on game changer that teal beat silver in the dirt in orville 3-2. So how does silver consider themselves to be number 1?
Sorry about that William. When the post was put up Lasers Silver were #1. It changed in the last week, even though silver lost in the finals of Stingrays to Bandits Premier. I've made the change to my post as we certainly don't want anyone to think that we were putting something out there that was inaccurate. Lasers Teal is a great team, and had a terrific year. We battled with them all season and we were certainly two very evenly matched team. I'm not sure about the "running out the clock" statement as we all play timed games and when you are winning at the end of the inning and the clock is up, you win. I just love seeing two Laser teams at the top!!!! Great work to all the 12U teams out there. Best of luck to all that are playing in a national tournament to end their summer season. Looking forward to seeing many of you in the 14u world next year.....