4Ohio ICE (1)54
5Laser Gold37
6Emeralds27
6Ohio Classics27
8Laser Silver23
9Buckeye Heat 9515
10Roadrunners (Zanesville)12

Others receiving votes
Ohio Top Guns (11), Wild Thangs (9), Dynamite (2), Ohio Magic Teal (1), Grizzlies (1), Cincy Doom 96 (1),

The thing that is great about the season is that we all will see most every team by the end of the year. Great game vs. the Emeralds this week and then get to play the Doom and Sting Rays this wkd in Toledo. Follow that with the Buckeye Heat in Columbus.

Good luck to all teams but roll Lasers.

How much longer can Sudden Death Orange be ignored in this poll. 2-1st place, 1-2nd place in 5 tournaments. At the Ohio Wave tournament they went a very respectable 3 & 3. They are 15-5 on the season.

Has the Sudden Death Orange played any of teams listed on this poll, and if so what was the outcome? If the voting coaches had this info it could helpful when voting next week.

We played the SDS Orange in Greenville. We won 5-1. Our pitcher had 12 K's in four innings (one inning she had 4 Ks because of a pass ball). I didn't get to see their other games so I don't know if they had an off game or what. No disrespect but I think better than a 3-3 finish is needed to crack the top ten. I vote in this poll and my team went 3-3 and we are not ready to get any votes yet. We are very young this year (nine 11U players) Next year hopefully will be a different story. The Miamisburg Sting beat the Ohio Classics and we played the Sting to a 4-3 loss in 6 innings. We fell apart against the Classics (good #1). I would say the Sting would deserve a vote or two in the future. JMHO from the limited time we met on the field.

Has Sudden Death Orange been playing 12U A or 12U B at these tournaments?

Ohio Wave 12U said:
We played the SDS Orange in Greenville. We won 5-1. Our pitcher had 12 K's in four innings (one inning she had 4 Ks because of a pass ball). I didn't get to see their other games so I don't know if they had an off game or what. No disrespect but I think better than a 3-3 finish is needed to crack the top ten. I vote in this poll and my team went 3-3 and we are not ready to get any votes yet. We are very young this year (nine 11U players) Next year hopefully will be a different story. The Miamisburg Sting beat the Ohio Classics and we played the Sting to a 4-3 loss in 6 innings. We fell apart against the Classics (good #1). I would say the Sting would deserve a vote or two in the future. JMHO from the limited time we met on the field.
SDS Orange played without their #1 or #2 pitchers against the Wave in Greenville. No disrespect to the Wave, but in the fall they put a pretty good whoopin on you with their #1. They have already beaten the Miamisburg Sting 5-1. They haven't played any of the top 10 teams listed here and their tournament wins have been against 12U B.

ED, Just use what I posted as motivational bulletin board material. Just win the State tourney this week then Sluggerfest and I'm sure you'll show up in the top ten. I was unaware you didn't have any pitching in Greenville. Good luck this week in Beavercreek.

Keep an eye on the Sylvania Sharks Green (Gillespie). They have played mosly MI teams but have won 2 of the 3 tourneys that they have played in, one being USSSA national qualifier. Not sure if they are the best, but they are strong.

They will be at the Toledo tune-up A division this weekend.

Ohio Wave 12U said:
The Miamisburg Sting beat the Ohio Classics and we played the Sting to a 4-3 loss in 6 innings. We fell apart against the Classics (good #1)
Doug31014 said:
Has the Sudden Death Orange played any of teams listed on this poll

Yes played all day Saturday in Greenville without our #1 pitcher. No disrespect but we did have a very off game against the Ohio Wave but hey.... it happens.

We did beat the Miamisburg Sting 5-1 a couple weeks ago. They are a good team with great coaching. In Greenville we also played the Ohio Classics losing 3-2 in final inning. This too is a good team with great coaching. In our first bracket play game on Saturday (reminding you without out #1 pitcher) we held the team Indiana to only only 2 runs until the final inning. After pitching 3 games, the girl that was pitching for us was done. If my memory serves me correct, this team Indiana actually won the tournament. They also was a very team with great coaching.

I know you have to play the best to be the best, but we really haven't gotten an opportunity to play any of these teams on the list yet. Hopefully we can hang in there this weekend in Beavercreek. We can't wait to face some of these teams.

The 12U Stingrays are headed to Maumee, for the Rizing Starz ASA WSQ. I believe Doom 95 and Lasers Silver will be there as well.

Laser Gold "96", Ohio Classics, Scioto Co. Wild Things and Pickway Co. Sting are at Berliner in Columbus an NSA event.

pickmom said:
The 12U Stingrays are headed to Maumee, for the Rizing Starz ASA WSQ. ?I believe Doom 95 and Lasers Silver will be there as well.
That should be a shoot out . I'm sure there will be some top flight type ball played. Keep the scores updated --I'll try to do the same from berliner. MD

roadrunners are playing in zanesville at the usfa state championships at 14u
here is the list of 14u teams there
14u
W.M. Tornados (Host) P.I.F.
Phoenix 14 P.I.F.
Road Runners P.I.F.
Central Ohio Lady Blaze P.I.F.
Mid Ohio Thunder P.I.F.
West Liberty Force Dep.
Lady Rage Dep.
Guido's Hitmen Dep.
Flamin Fury P.I.F.
Buckeye Heat 93 P.I.F.
Silver Bullets Dep.
Strausburg Tigers P.I.F.
Dover All Stars P.I.F.
Holly Hills USA P.I.F.
Licking Valley P.I.F.
North Baltimore
Philo

2 questions --do you mean ohio or pa roadrunners and what is P I F ? Paid in full ????? and I guess you mean the 12u roadrunners ?? MD

12u ohio roadrunners and pif is paid in full

friday scores
roadrunners 6
dover 14u 6

roadrunners 13
philo 14u 3

I'd say we are longer no worthy of any votes at this point --Classic beat us 8-4 and Lasers Gold drilled us 14-1. Until we prove we can hang don't vote for us --MD Wild Thangs