Catching and Catchers discussion Catching clinics/instructors

Hello. I am looking for some insight from people who have dealt with some of these organizations. I am looking to put my 11 yo in some winter catching classes/clinic/lessons....I have called StrikeZone in Tallmadge, Brookbank Fastpitch and Kelly Metzger in Alliance. Now I would like some feedback regarding pros and cons of each program. I have it narrowed down to one-but only because the schedule works best for me. So if anyone with experience could let me know or pm me I would appreciate it very much. Or if anyone knows of a coach or clinic that is ran for catchers that is closer to the Mahoning/Trumbull/Columbiana county area.

I am not positive, but there has to be something going on at the Thunderplex. Here is a link to the contact page http://www.thunderplexsports.com/contact/contact.cfm. If they don't have anything currently, I'm sure Dave Anderson can reccomend someone. Hope this helps.

Our 16u coach (Jackie Cornelius) offers private lesson and group lesson at Up To Bat West. PM me if you would like more info.

Doug
Breakers of Rocky River

My 12 year old attended Brookbanks last winter. She learned alot. The instructor (Julie) is
great with kids, regardless of age or experience. I would recommend her to anyone.

I have a girl interested in taking some catching lessons. ?Does anyone know of any instructors in the Central Ohio area?

John Behling? (sp) was recommended to me, but I know nothing about him. ?Does anyone have any info on him, or where he gives instructions? ?Thanks in advance for your help.

Kelli Metzger is an extremely good hitting and catching coach. She is very knowledgable. She treats her students well and they LEARN! Well worth it to check her out!