Coaches bucket hats

google1

Reaction score
Okay might be silly asking this but....
Who wears bucket style hats and what brand?
I have yet to find a good, stiff brim hat WITHOUT the mesh top. I'm wanting a solid top to embroider our logo on.

Mine from last year is floppy and I have yet to find a replacement. I've searched online, been to Dick's, Cabellas... can't find one that is not floppy!

Any tips on which ones are good?
I know someone in this group has the hookup on some good ones!

DLamb

Reaction score
One of the 14U legends teams coach has one...we have spirit wear provider that done ours...I didn’t opt for one but he bought all the girls on his team one. I’ll see if I can get some info on it.

jayflyer98

Reaction score
Okay might be silly asking this but....
Who wears bucket style hats and what brand?
I have yet to find a good, stiff brim hat WITHOUT the mesh top. I'm wanting a solid top to embroider our logo on.

Mine from last year is floppy and I have yet to find a replacement. I've searched online, been to Dick's, Cabellas... can't find one that is not floppy!

Any tips on which ones are good?
I know someone in this group has the hookup on some good ones!

Finally a good topic! Thank you!! I am a bucket hat wearing coach... But it is hard to find a stiff brim style. Our team just ordered some and they are floppy which I like. North Face has some that seem stiffer, but very expensive. We went with "The Game" brand and were very reasonable. But any stiff brim hat will turn floppy if you wash it. I learned that last season.
I will be wearing my UV Sun protecting long-sleeved shirt with my new bucket hat tomorrow at Berliner!

google1

Reaction score
Finally a good topic! Thank you!! I am a bucket hat wearing coach... But it is hard to find a stiff brim style. Our team just ordered some and they are floppy which I like. North Face has some that seem stiffer, but very expensive. We went with "The Game" brand and were very reasonable. But any stiff brim hat will turn floppy if you wash it. I learned that last season.
I will be wearing my UV Sun protecting long-sleeved shirt with my new bucket hat tomorrow at Berliner!

I checked out a couple North Face ones but they were floppy too! I orderd an Under Armour Headline Bucket Hat but 3 days after I ordered it they canceled it due to out of stock.

Did you order the "The Game" brand online? I've never heard of it. I'm shocked that I'm having such a hard time finding one lol

Xrayaries

Reaction score
This is the best bucket hat I have ever used.