9. NLS Elite - FL
10. So Cal Atheletics - CA

Nice to see some Ohio get recognized.

FastBat

Reaction score
Congrats! Way to represent OHIO!

Laser05

Reaction score
Lasers Blue is not aware of how this ranking is decided before some make remarks and I don't feel we have earned this. I know there are a couple teams in Ohio that have proven they can compete with the southern elite teams. We played MOJO, Firecrackers, Beverly Bandits, Sluggers, Fury, and some others when we traveled last season to the south as a true 9U team. Those victories and close games are the only history we have with any of the teams listed. There is NO WAY in my opinion to honestly rank the 10U division across the country but they do this to try and push teams to come compete against each other in big tournaments down south. I know Roadrunners, and Lasers are heading to Mississippi, Tenn, and GA in the next couple months to play these teams. We will see how it all plays out then on the field. I hope Ohio can represent well against all the other states and I have no doubt Ohio has multiple teams like Roadrunners, Stingrays and Lasers that can win against the big teams of the south. I am also certain there will be more emerge by summer. The post is unwarranted for my team, and the truth is nothing matters till late summer and nationals. Many teams will improve and be ready by then. Good luck to all!

Last edited:

flygirlsdad

Reaction score
I thought that was the birth year 2023 Mojo. Heard they had some great DNA in test tubes for babies to be born in 2023. You have a team with yet to be born Kensicca Whatley-Griffey, the twins Randica and Mondy Abbott-Johnson, Liserricka Fernandez-Jeter, Jenayton Finch-Kershaw, Dotter Richardson-Rose, Crystalon Bustos-Rodriguez to name a few. They will certainly be the best team ever. Can wait til 2029 when they are 6u and Mondy and Randica are throwing 70, Kensicca's hitting 300 foot bombs, and they win their first 18u elite premier gold showcase national championship.

lewam3

Reaction score
What's wrong with ranking 10u teams in February?
Oh yeah... it's because the Lasers made the list. C'mon. Life is too short to B*tch about things like this. Congrats, Blue!

tjsmize3

Reaction score
What's wrong with ranking 10u teams in February?
Oh yeah... it's because the Lasers made the list. C'mon. Life is too short to B*tch about things like this. Congrats, Blue!

Agree 100%. If there is going to be a poll, irregardless of age or how it is constructed, I would want to be on that poll. If they're talking about you, you must be doing something right. Congrats Blue... keep it up!

manitoudan

Reaction score
Lewam .. I dont know if maybe you just dont pay attention but I love the LASERS , I've had approaching 10 years of supporting them , both publicly and privately ( feel free to ask Jeff C or S Gambone or Steve Dean if need be ) . So please don't assign any negativity about them to me . To clear up my comment I do think its silly to offer up a national 10u pool in Feb . Last time I checked there is quite a bit of player movement between teams at this tender age and the transfer from 1 stud thrower to another team makes all the difference in the world . And the teams havent played any games yet ( outdoors) so yes I think its silly to actually rank 10u teams in Feb . If the question or discussion is " what teams should be loaded this upcoming summer" it makes more sense . Because who actually knows enough about each teams roster in Feb to do an accurate national poll ? No one does . Having said that GO LASERS 05 ' I hope you do finish at the top come August .

Last edited:

Run26

Reaction score
Props to any Ohio team that can make a national ranking. I'm not sure how they go about doing it especially at 10u but whatever. All I know is that Lasers Blue name is awfully big shoes to fill. JP had his Lasers Blue team at the top at 16u with a national title and multiple D1 signees.

Daddy Gurl

Reaction score
This should make the Akron Spano 10 under tournament fun to watch with us having a national ranked team playing in it. Idk who does these big rankings but I do know that Stingrays 05 and the Roadrunners 05 teams has beaten Lasers Blue.

Laser05

Reaction score
Lol there is no National Ranking. This is southern coaches trying to get teams to come south and play. Too funny! 10 year old girls will decide who is best. :). Each weekend somebody will be on and some will be off.

As coach I honestly find this funny. Fun to talk to other coaches about it and follow southern teams. I guess as long as southern teams are paying attention to Ohio it is all good no matter. See you all at Spano.

Last edited:

Daddy Gurl

Reaction score
Now we have the Roadrunners in this National Rankings. My guess is after StingRays wins the Spano they will be in.
imagejpeg

Bekah24

Reaction score
Now we have the Roadrunners in this National Rankings. My guess is after StingRays wins the Spano they will be in.
imagejpeg

Talk about putting a target on our back Daddy Gurl..... Lol. Can't wait to watch how it plays out this weekend gonna be some good ball being played! Can't wait! Good Luck to everyone!

EliteUpNorth

Reaction score
Unbelievable way to put up a link to a with your team on it which means absolutely nothing because its so inaccurate its comical! Please tell me when the outlaws03 have won anything local or out of state. I would love to hear these facts.