NCAA Recruiting Surveys

PowerForce

Reaction score
Website
www.powerforceonline.com
A couple of times a year I send a survey to all NCAA DI programs. I do these surveys mostly because I want to know, but the answers .. especially the comments .. give you pretty good insight into how DI Coaches feel.

Poll: LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN

Just sent this out last night and there's only responses from 30 out of 300ish schools, but there's a couple things that surprised me:

1. Coaches either care a lot about High School Ball or could care less, no middle ground. Better ask before you bail.
2. Skills video's actually matter .. I'm kinda shocked. Better make your appt.
3. 98.4% of all DI Recruits are hitting Power Force Balls and using Power Force nets .. I'm kidding.

If you take the time to look at this material, read the Coaches comments concerning facemasks. It was a real eye opener for me.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
A couple of times a year I send a survey to all NCAA DI programs. I do these surveys mostly because I want to know, but the answers .. especially the comments .. give you pretty good insight into how DI Coaches feel.

Poll: LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN

Just sent this out last night and there's only responses from 30 out of 300ish schools, but there's a couple things that surprised me:

1. Coaches either care a lot about High School Ball or could care less, no middle ground. Better ask before you bail.
2. Skills video's actually matter .. I'm kinda shocked. Better make your appt.
3. 98.4% of all DI Recruits are hitting Power Force Balls and using Power Force nets .. I'm kidding.

If you take the time to look at this material, read the Coaches comments concerning facemasks. It was a real eye opener for me.

Your links is not working to the polls.

Ri-domination

Reaction score
Link is taking me to some generic looking site. I see nothing about polls

PowerForce

Reaction score
Website
www.powerforceonline.com
I'm honestly not having that problem when I test it. It is posted as a link on the site with a password .. which allows viewer to see the real-time updated results instead of having to post every time there's a new reply. According to the analytics on the page over 60 people have viewed it from this site today.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Reaction score
I just clicked on it and it takes me to the same site as the first time. Maybe it is your browser?

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm honestly not having that problem when I test it. It is posted as a link on the site with a password .. which allows viewer to see the real-time updated results instead of having to post every time there's a new reply. According to the analytics on the page over 60 people have viewed it from this site today.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Can anyone or the OP post a working link to that site
or the thread getting removed. The only thing I see is a SEO SITE.

PowerForce

Reaction score
Website
www.powerforceonline.com
Can anyone or the OP post a working link to that site
or the thread getting removed. The only thing I see is a SEO SITE.

I'm guessing you might have a nice redirect virus on your computer. Again, site analytics show a couple hundred of your readers disagree with you. No biggie.

We send the questionnaire out twice and you usually get the same amount of replies the second time. If anyone found the information interesting the link is also .. still .. on HeyBucket, Midwest Fastpitch, etc. and if you go back in a few days there should be new replies.

Hope you all have a great Winter .. Train hard.