Road Runner Rendezvous - National Qualifier 06

The Road Runner Rendezvous "Super Six" National Qualifier will be held in Wheeling, WV on June 23, 24 and 25. ?This tournament has a six game guarantee with all teams being scheduled to play on all 3 days. ?Last year the tournament hosted 68 teams from 3 States. ?The 18U, 16U, 14U and 12U were full or nearly full. ?We would like to increase the number of teams in the 10U from the 6 teams last year.

If you have questions contact Rick Sherman at 740-819-1757

Re: Road Runner Rendezvous - National Qualifier 20

Rick,
I had teams attend the last two years, and this is a great tournament. Lots of games, good competition and a change in scenerie. Love to whoop it up in WV!!!! (a little hot last year, but love the heat) Since we adopted two dogs at the shelter last year, can we get a discount on our entry fee this year????
Joni

Joni,

I'm glad you enjoyed the tournament. We enjoy having good people with quality teams participate in the RRR.

I'm sorry, but there are no discounts. I will, however, try to remember to bring a bag of dog biscuits for those two new family members.

Rick

guess I'll have to take what I can get!
thanks Rick

Hi Rick and also Joni. I look forward to seeing both of you in WV soon. Forms and $ being sent this weekend.

Jeff Klopfer
Ohio Classics 12U

Jeff,

We are always glad to have teams from the Ohio Classics Organization be part of our tournament. I look forward to seeing you and your team in Wild and Wonderful WV.

Rick

Here are the 54 teams entered into the Road Runner Rendezvous as of April 19, 2006.

18U teams: Road Runner Elite; Pittsburgh Power Fernandez; Road Runner Purple; Diamond Queens; Road Runner White; PA Explosion; Cumberland Heat: Pittsburgh Freedom; New Philadelphia FP Softball; Pittsburgh Spirit Gold; Ann Arbor Gold Jones, The Little Rascals; Ohio Valley Hurricanes & Top Guns.
16U teams(full): Road Runners; Valley Extreme Bensing; Lady Patriots; Evolution Green; Eastern Evolution; Pittsburgh Predators; Cumberland Heat; Ohio Lady Sparx; Pittsburgh Lady Road Runners Yellow;Explosion; Pittsburgh Lady Road Runners White; Ohio Top Guns Black; Pittsburgh Power Frey; Ohio Jaquars; Mason Dixon Diamonds & Ohio Valley Hurricanes.
14U teams: Road Runners Gold: Pittsburgh Power Floreak; Eastern Evolution Green; Evolution Blue; Pittsburgh Freedom; Cumberland Heat Red; CR Thunder; Ohio Jaquars; Rampage; Pittsburgh Power Hewitt; Wheeling Lightning & The Rattlers.
12U teams: Road Runners; Pittsburgh Power Hirsch; Heart of Ohio Force; Pittsburgh Power Uzelac; Evolution; Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunners; Explosion 11U; Olhio Emeralds & Tri State Patriots.
10U teams: Evolution; Valley Sting; Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunners & North Union Lady Cats.

The 18U, 16U and 14U age divisions should fill up soon. There are several "checks in the mail." If you are interested in one of those age groups you should get in touch with me very quickly.

Rick Sherman

The 16U Division is full with 16 teams. ?There are 2 spots left in the 18U Division.

Rick and Jeff,
As it turns out, Mini and I will be attending after all this year. We'll be in the 14u division. Looking forward to some great softball "south of the border". Hope the weather is as good as the forcaster predicted for this weekend. Nothing like HOT sun on the I470 hill. (finally got done peeling from the Memorial weekend in Chambersburg)
See you guys next week!
Joni

As of today I do not have a schedule....any hopes of getting it soon? We will be traveling to WVa from Ohio....The parents of my players are upset that we have schedules for tournaments in July and none for next week. Would appreciate a posting if at all possible....Thanks!

Hi all - newbie here. I'm just trying to find some maps of the fields and directions from our hotel in Washington, PA. Any other info posted online?
Thanks.

if you use mapquest and put in lava avenue in wheeling as the end point from your hotel it will take you right to the I470 Fields.

When are schedules going to be sent....this tournament starts in 3 days!!!!!!

Wheeling / I470 Complex Directions

From I470 Eastbound

? Take Exit 5 / Elm Grove ? Triadelphia
? Go Left off the Exit
? Turn Right at the first traffic light - McDonalds will be on your left
? Turn Left at the next light - Junior Avenue - United Bank
? Turn Right at Domino?s Pizza - This road will lead into the complex

From I70 East Bound

? Take Exit 4 - Elm Grove
? Go right off the Exit
? Turn Right at the first traffic light - Junior Avenue ? United Bank
? Go aprox 500 yards
? Turn Right at Domino?s Pizza - This road will lead into the complex

Can someone post the schedules for 10u so others that don't have it can see them. Please! Thanks!