Where are the 16U poll voters?

I've only had one or two coaches vote. Where is everybody? Hopefully it'll pick up once the HS tournament is over.

Maybe this means more coaches are getting "it"(the reason we are doing this). I do not think it is about who is the best at this age, for us it is about getting these kids the exposure they need to realize their dream of playing at the next level. We always play to win the game but getting the exposure it always #1.

The older teams aren't attention seekers like the younger teams are.

Maybe this means more coaches are getting "it"(the reason we are doing this). I do not think it is about who is the best at this age, for us it is about getting these kids the exposure they need to realize their dream of playing at the next level. We always play to win the game but getting the exposure it always #1.

Exactly!!!!! here's the top 10 from states. Many of these games were 1 play from a different outcome.

1) Lasers Scarlet 6-0
2) Lasers White 6-2
3) Classics Black 4-2
4) Ohio Tidalwaves 4-2
5) Ohio Ice Wahl 6-2
5) Akron Saphires 5-2
7) Ohio Stingrays 4-2
7) Classics Purple 3-2
9) Ohio Wolfpack 4-2
9) HOO Force 3-2

As far as I am concerned, there's the Top 10. It all worked itself out on the fields this past weekend. :) As a guy with a player on a competing team, I will vouch for Stingrays as being one incredible opponent. Tough from top to bottom, and classy on/off the field even when they really took it to our 15U team. Good luck to ALL 16U teams the rest of the Summer. Maybe these top 10 will change a little each week - so much talent in Ohio.

Exactly!!!!! here's the top 10 from states. Many of these games were 1 play from a different outcome.

1) Lasers Scarlet 6-0
2) Lasers White 6-2
3) Classics Black 4-2
4) Ohio Tidalwaves 4-2
5) Ohio Ice Wahl 6-2
5) Akron Saphires 5-2
7) Ohio Stingrays 4-2
7) Classics Purple 3-2
9) Ohio Wolfpack 4-2
9) HOO Force 3-2

Thanks Cincyfury for the kind words. I know after this past weekend at States, a few of my girls got a wake-up call. Nothing is given to you....cuz it's all earned. There was very awesome talent and good teams(42 teams) this weekend. A very impressive showing at States which is a top notch try.

Great job to those that finished in the top 4 and hats off to all those that entered States.

List looks good, but after the Laser Tourney. The Buckeye Heat 16U Toledo team would have to rank at the top. Looking at the finish in both tourney's same teams are close to the top.