Who’s going to win the Ohio High School 2021 State Tournament?

Discussion in 'High School Softball' started by Bucket Dad, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Bucket Dad

Bucket Dad New Member

As the title states...

Who’s going to win the Ohio High School 2021 State Tournament? I’m very much hoping we have a season unlike last season.

....Go!!!

BD

coachtomv likes this.
  2. Cat-Man

Cat-Man Member

Almost impossible to answer BECAUSE there was no season last year. No way of knowing what each team has returning, what they lost to graduation, or what underclassmen may have stepped up. Any team anyone suggests would be based purely on past history/success and not returning talent.

IMO, unless this pandemic takes a serious turn for the worse, I believe the probability of having a season is close to 100%. There is so much more we know about this virus now as opposed to spring of last year.

her mom and coachtomv like this.
  3. Bucket Dad

Bucket Dad New Member

Bummer I was hoping it was more fun than that...Go dogs!!!

4. Ralph v. Smith

Ralph v. Smith New Member

Well I hope they let Columbus City Schools even play. they just sent out a email saying who wants to sign up for softball. While every other district has been conditioning. My daughter attends Briggs high school as a freshman she made Varsity and named starter for varsity. I hope this season isn't cancelled.

5. DanMaz

DanMaz Super Moderator Staff Member

covid21

her mom likes this.
  6. AnotherSoftballDad

AnotherSoftballDad Active Member

Let me guess.....an Easter wave in new cases?

7. T2 Beast Crew

T2 Beast Crew New Member

I'm just hoping we don't get less than a week away from our first scrimmage and everything gets shut down again. That was awful!