To slow! To slow! No Good! Hear him coming... Kobata will also be in the NEO in October

Dougk30

Reaction score
The Ohio Stampede will be hosting Howard Kobata for team clinics Oct 26-Nov.4. Team clinics will have a max of 16 player and recommended minimum of 12. The cost for each class is $450 for two+ hours with Howard himself. Howard likes to structure his clinics as two classes the first class will be an introductory and the second being more advanced. If interested in scheduling a class Please email Doug Susong @ susong1221@gmail.com with the dates you are interested in. I will promptly reply weather or not the class is open. If all team clinics do not sell out I will consider an individual clinic, but we do seem to have a lot of team interest classes are are filling quickly.
Also coaches are encouraged to participate with clinics and have the opportunity to learn as much if not more than the players do.
Clinics will be held at the new 643 academy in Green see address below

We are now scheduling times for individual classes.
Class time will be announced shortly
Send me and email with Parent name, Player name, age group, and I will put you on the list. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to to call or text or email.
Individual class cost will be $45 for 2+ hours
If you cannot make these times let me know if interested I may be able to move things around to accommodate.

1505 Cooperate Woods Parkway Suite 400

Uniontown OH 44685

Available times are follows
Tuesday Oct. 27th... 6-8

Monday Nov. 2nd... 6-8
Tuesday Nov. 3rd... 6-8
Wednesday Nov. 4th... 6-8

I will continue to try to keep class times up to date but class times can't be guaranteed until payment is received.
Any other questions don't hesitate to call, or text me at 330-351-7569
Thanks for your interest
Doug Susong

attachment.php
and the
attachment.php
bring you Kobata Style

Last edited:

Dougk30

Reaction score
Anyone who can get together enough player will be able to get team pricing team pricing is $450 for one class or $900 for two.

Dougk30

Reaction score
Just need 6 more to fill 12u class if you would like a 12u spot it is filling fast.

Dougk30

Reaction score
Now scheduling 12u advanced classes, must go particpate in intro class to participate in advanced class. Cost for advanced class is $40.

Dougk30

Reaction score
Still have a few openings for 12u and 14u individual classes and have two more team clinics available.

Dougk30

Reaction score
12u individual classes have 2 more openings, intro class scheduled on Wednesday October 28th, advanced class scheduled on Thursday October 29th. Both from 6-8. Must take intro class to take advanced class.
14u individual classes have 6 more openings left. 14u individual class is scheduled for October 31 from 12-2

Dougk30

Reaction score
12u individual classes are full still have a few openings in 14u and still have a few available team clinics dates and times on original post have been updated.

Dougk30

Reaction score
Have just a few 14u individual spots open and one team class. Contact me if you want the last few spots.