UNIFORM BLOWOUT - Dover 16u / 18u October 24th

I will be holding a Uniform Blowout event for the 16u and 18u age groups to be held Sunday only, October 24th in Dover at the Dover Parks and Recreation Fields.

This event is sponcered by myself and the City of Dover Parks and Recreation Department.

The entry fee for this event is $350.00

It is a four team only - round robin event.

1st Place: Uniforms valued at $600.00 . Your choice of supplier.
2nd Place: Hoodies

Game times are 10am - 12 Noon and 2:30 p.m.

FULL GAMES ARE TO BE PLAYED WITH TWO (2) UMPIRES.

16u

1. NEO Phoenix (Schall) - Akron, OH
2. Thunder Elite (Chist) - Niles, Ohio
3. Cyclone Fastpitch (Steiner) - Youngstown, Ohio
4. Valley Extreme 15u (Heverly) - Cortland, Ohio

18u

1. Phoenix (Rice) - Lancaster, Ohio
2. Twisted Sisters (Hinton) - Newcomersvile, Ohio
3. Muskie Chixs ( Brown) -
4. Ohio X-Streme - Canton, Ohio

For more information contact Tim Cleaver at 513-575-3330 or ohioquakerman@yahoo.com

You asked for it 16u and 18u teams.. and here is your age group dates.

Thanks Phoenix 18u for putting your name in the hat as wanting to come.

Come all 18u teams.. and have some fun and play for uniforms.

Actually, have a big surprise as I am arranging a prize for second place as well that the teams will love.

4 team tournament - two (2) major prizes for 1st and 2nd place finishes. Unheard of in Ohio.

Won't announce the second place prize until all four spots are full. Sorry.

Rules are:

Can bat up to 11 players / any 9 in the field

Run rules is 10 after 3, 8 after 4 and 7 after 5.

No base burner.

Someone asked what the 2nd place prizes are... well.. this might get the teams moving about entering....

1st Place: Uniforms valued at $600.00 dollars. The cashier's check is made out to the organization so they can pass it back to the team for uniforms costs, etc...to keep the girls out of problems with OHSAA. That's how it is done.

2nd Place: HOODIES

Now, tell me where you can go to a four team round robin in this state and play three other teams with these types of prizes. Nowhere .. absolutely nowhere. I do this event in Southern Ohio to give back to the teams in the Fall for usually they are looking for money to buy uniforms for their next season team.

This year.. I brought it to the Northeast. If it works up there.. I'll bring it back to you every year.

I have had so many e-mails over this event... with it seems.. the question..." Do you have any teams"..LOL

Well, if the teams and coaches that had interest in the event would just get in..instead of waiting on the fence...I could have had two divisions of 16u already by now.

You guys crack me up.

By the way, we are going to have ONLY one division of 4 teams in each age group. If you get yourself shut out, you get shut out. I don't have diamond space.

Dover Parks and Recreation, by sponsoring this event with me.. has given the teams a great opportunity. By not charging me for the fields.. I can give out hoodies for 2nd Place.

Two major prizes.. four teams. Odds look pretty good to me.

Got an email from Diamond Dogs 15u and heard Twisted Sisters was looking at the 16u division.

Jump in before the spots are gone.

Going to be 74 and sunshine that "Indian Summer" day !!! :)

Let's fill this event up. All the 16u teams I talked to.. I just got a few more emails today. Everybody seem to be talking to their parents, etc...

This event should fill easy if the mail I am getting is correct.

Welcome to the event Twisted Sisters 18u.

Welcome Cyclones Fastpitch 16u to the event.

One (1) more 16u needed. If you want to contact me call me at 513-575-3330 versus a PM or email as my computer is getting worked on at this time and I won't see the PM or email for a couple days.

Heard from some 18u teams as well.

If anyone needs to enter this event.. I will be gone for the weekend until late Sunday.

Call me at 419-509-9907

Welcome SEO Express to the 16u tournament.

The 16u is now FULL. :yahoo:

Heard from three 18u teams last night. All said they would let me know in a couple days after they talk with parents. They just can't believe any TD would give out $600.00 in uniforms for 1st place and Hoodies for second place...LOL

It makes it nice that Dover wouldn't charge me for their park.. so why not spend the money I saved on ball diamond costs and apply it to the girls. Two (2) major prizes and four teams only. Good odds.

The uniform blowout in Goshen.. is not set up this way as I get charged for the fields and can't do a second place prize.

Let's get this 18u filed up so we can get ready for it.

Welcome Muskie Chixs 18u to the tournament.

Looking for one more 18u team

Need 1 more 18u team...... somebody step up and play.

Phoenix is in making three teams. They are playing in the Goshen Uniform Blowout event the weekend before this tournament, as well.

Welcome Valley Extreme 18u to the event.

The tournament is now full.

I can't wait until this event starts.

My umpire friends from up there has all said this is a fine lineup of teams and should be some close games all the way through the tournament in BOTH age groups.

I am looking forward to the tournament.