What do you or your DD think are best bats?

amanda121287

Reaction score
What your opinion or daughters opinion on the brand, model, material, single or double wall. There are so many brands and types I would like to see what people are using. I know some bats are end loaded and others are not. I personally like the Demarini but my DD likes her Easton Synge.

0203bbmom

Reaction score
DD has had every bat imaginable... her "go-to" for the last three years has been Demarini. She was not a fan of Easton or the Xeno.

travelball

Reaction score
Mine loved her Xeno, and when she outgrew it I thought she would go LXT for sure. But after trying out a few she decided the Demarini CF9 was her weapon of choice. She said it just feels right to her. I can't argue with that.

jayflyer98

Reaction score
My daughter has used just about every decent bat out there. Recently she has been using an Easton Stealth Hyperlite. She loves it and the price is right compared to others. Great pop out of the wrapper with a balanced weight. I did a lot of research prior to the purchase and most reviews have been great. All our other bats were purchased used so we could have had a couple bad bats. Only issue with Easton bats are that they have a super thin/cheap grip. But that can be changed.

nwbackstop

Reaction score
My dd has swung xeno for the past 3 years.
Last month she demoed new bats,narrowed it down to demarini cf9 and lxt.She said she liked th way the ball "jumped" off the lxt.So she has a new lxt and another $ 300 out of her inheritance.

Justamom

Reaction score
Mine loves Demarini. Much to the dismay of my husband who is a bat junkie. He has bought her all different brands, whatever is hot. She always rejects them for her Demarini. Not sure which number she is on now. I think 9. She held onto her 5 for a really long time.

OhPhat

Reaction score
DD used and love her Xeno for 2 years until she out grew it and now has move to the 2018 LXT. She absolutely loves the new LXT.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
My DD has two composites and 2 aluminum bats. Easton and Demarini. Then an old school Elite stick and a Worth 34/26. She likes the Easton best but when she struggles at the plate she pulls out the Aluminum Elite stick. It is all in her head but it works.

Mike Lane

Reaction score
My daughters each have their own preference. One likes the LXT and the older one loves the Anderson rocket tech. One is more balanced and a 3 piece composite and the other is end loaded and double walled alloy.

finfan365

Reaction score
Both of my daughters 10 and 14 carry a LS Xeno and an Anderson Rocketech in their bag.

cgkdad

Reaction score
My DD has been using a Rocketech for the last 4 or 5 years. Its all she will use anymore.

wadad

Reaction score
I have 2 2004 rocketechs sitting under the bed. I will sell them if you need another one. They are absolutly mint. I think I have an 05 and a machine 05 as well.

tpd17

Reaction score
Broke an Easton Flex. Bought a used 2018 Xeno for $100 at Play It Again Sports early 2019...She now has a 2019 Xeno. Both 31" -11 12u

Dale Brigger

Reaction score
My daughter tried a bunch of bats this spring and finally settled on the 2018 LXT 34/26. She just like the way it felt in her hand. I am not sure if any one bat is "hotter" than the other. It is all about feel to them so go with what works for your daughter!

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My DD stands by Demarini. She tried out Demarini, LXT, and Easton ghost, narrowed down to Demarini and Easton and then chose Demarini because of how fragile Ghosts have been.