Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m sorry if this offends you. But I believe this image capture what you should do during the National anthem.

index.php

Dave Coffee

Reaction score
One of my girls found this on a Website and shared it with us. By the way my daughters are very patriotic.

1. We stand for the flag today, not to please ourselves but to honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

2. We stand for the flag not to focus on what divides us but on what unites us, which is being an American.

3. We stand for the flag not to pledge allegiance to a president, but to honor the reality that we have an elected president and not a lifetime king.

4. We stand not because of past or present pain caused by injustice, but to salute the principle of justice.

5. We stand for the flag not for our generation but to set an example for the next generation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...se/353087-5-reasons-we-stand-for-the-flag?amp

ALLPH0

Reaction score
Veterans deserves total respect of everyone. Then there is the fact everyone is entitled to their opinion. Hopefully it is respectful.