lets get going

Ok,someone who has more significance than me and obliviosly more credibility please ask the question "what teams to look for in the upcoming coaches polls in all ages"
Hang on..did i just ask that....Lol;&
c'mon we are behind from last year when this question was asked,besides its good debate material.

now come ofc'ers how many of you was sitting back waiting for this...lol

im glad that question was asked,since i dont know about all the ages ill give my predictions for 14u

1 Laser Gold
1 Laser Black
1 Doom96
2 Classics 96
2 Valley Extreme
3 EMR
4 CO Vipers
5 CO Heat
6 Impact Green

8 Buckeye Heat- Tol
9 Riptides

and more to come im sure.

your team ****s, mine is best. MD 'inhales sharply" LOLOLOL

treat me nice or I will make you be the cart ____ again ! HAAAAA HAAAAA

C'mon I was expecting more activity than this. :lmao:

As mentioned by someone on another thread recently, this thread has potential, and LOTS of it. :D

im glad that question was asked,since i dont know about all the ages ill give my predictions for 14u

1 Laser Gold
1 Laser Black
1 Doom96
2 Classics 96
2 Valley Extreme
3 EMR
4 CO Vipers
5 CO Heat
6 Impact Green
7 NEO Dynamite
8 Buckeye Heat- Tol
9 Riptides

and more to come im sure.

Being with a first year 14U team, I'm not super familiar with all of these teams, but I have seen the top four on this list play, in addition to the last team on the list, and they are all VERY talented teams, and should have very successful seasons.

I believe dd's team plays CO Heat in pool play at Lasers this year. Anybody have a scouting report they could share? :)

I would agree, nice list, but Cincy Static 97 will be up there as well I am sure. I don't think we are ready yet but we could turn some heads on any given day. It will be fun watching the girls grow into young woman this year. Ohio Wave 97 Stone will be tough also.

the 1st 3 are not only talented but just as importantly battle tested , not enough emphasis is put on pure will power and mental toughness. Alot of trophies are won after 6-7 games have been played by a team over the course of 48-72 hours. And i'll promise you from experience those top three know whats it's like to be tied 2-2 or 1-1 in the 6th or 7th inning with bragging rights on the line. big game experience is valuable. MD

MD, I agree. I watched a great game last year between Lasers Black and Doom 96 at the Dayton Metro touurney that went to ITB, and after two innings of that, still ended up a tie due to tourney rules for pool play. It was an awesome game to watch between two extremely talented and well coached teams.

Experience is a must when playing these great talented and well coached teams. 14u will be an awesome venue to watch this year.

treat me nice or I will make you be the cart ____ again ! HAAAAA HAAAAA

thats classic MD....that damn RDELAWDER and his great ideas not to mention coop taking pictures and larry not able to walk because his sides splitting open.. was a GREAT little treat for me as well:(......(ron going to medicine cabinet to get supplies to close the wounds that md opened........but wait...all the supplies was bought at a certains persons pharmacy...rotfl...not helping

laser red 98
laser gray 98
classics 98
stingrays 98
hawks Lenos 98
buckeye heat 98
grand slam 98
static 98
hawks heart 98
lasers purple 99
hawks kipple99
Ohio ice mace 99
diamond chix 99
dragons 99

these are ones we have played or seen play

laser red 98
laser gray 98
classics 98
stingrays 98
hawks Lenos 98
buckeye heat 98
grand slam 98
static 98
hawks heart 98
lasers purple 99
hawks kipple99
Ohio ice mace 99
diamond chix 99
dragons 99

these are ones we have played or seen play

From the 11u's... we have only seen the 99 Laser's team and they will put a hurting on plenty of teams in the 12u bracket this year.

I'd add the Classics 98 in towards the tippy top myself with the others.

I hear the Nitro is pretty darn tough again but have no idea where they stand. History tells me they will be a force again this year.

If Champion Fastpitch is still together they will also be a force along with TNT.

wolfpack has a decent squad this year after a rough 1st year they have a win against ve and the stingrays and won a qualifier for easterns this winter

wolfpack has a decent squad this year after a rough 1st year they have a win against ve and the stingrays and won a qualifier for easterns this winter

Yeah, we played a friendly with them (VE) in the Fall with our new lineup... they will do some good as well. Don't be surprised when they do some damage!

From the 11u's... we have only seen the 99 Laser's team and they will put a hurting on plenty of teams in the 12u bracket this year.

I'd add the Classics 98 in towards the tippy top myself with the others.

I hear the Nitro is pretty darn tough again but have no idea where they stand. History tells me they will be a force again this year.

If Champion Fastpitch is still together they will also be a force along with TNT.

Les - Without a doubt the Nitro girls need to be included on that list - I would put them near the top with both the lasers squads, Grover's group of Classics, and Doug's Hawks team who is scary from top to bottom.... I have not seen your team yet this year, but I would wager the farm (If I owned one...or even knew how to work on one that is) that your girls will earn a spot in the top group with the teams above - Looking forward to seeing everyone in Springfield!!!!