Uniform-equipment supplier

Discussion in 'General Softball Discussions' started by JoeA1010, Jun 26, 2017.

1. JoeA1010

JoeA1010 Active Member

Is anyone willing to share any uniform/equipment suppliers in Ohio you use that are good? Also, any that are Nike suppliers? Not really looking for uniforms, but t-shirts and other apparel and maybe some equipment. Thanks. I'm hoping to find someone who returns e-mails and calls, is reliable, etc. That's usually hard to find in this business.

2. BA824

BA824 Active Member

Hey Joe. Homefield Advantage in Gahanna. Tell Amy I sent you

BA

3. JoeA1010

JoeA1010 Active Member

Thanks, Brian. I've used them a lot and like them, but haven't used them nearly as much since Mark retired. Also, they don't do Nike.

4. I have used Ares Sportswear out of Columbus, always fast and helpful.

5. ccdteacher

ccdteacher Member

Joe,

I use Ross from Homefield advantage. Tried several other vendors and they were terrible. Ross is very prompt and great follow up. Prices were great also. I would highly recommend him.

I was looking to buy new uniforms this year. Ross suggested I try Garb Uniforms. For college teams they were offering buy one get on free. They are relatively new company. Their uniforms are custom made. You design and they make them. They turned out great and their prices beat everyone. You can look at the uniforms on our twitter site.

Scott

6. TheSoftballZone

TheSoftballZone Administrator

They was a sponsor at one time, but a lot of Coaches were complaining that the uniforms didn't hold up very well.

I'm sure it was a quality control issue and most likely by now they are doing a better job.