Would you rather play

SoftballBomb

Reaction score
If you had a choice to play in a tournament with less teams but better teams. Just for the sake of argument let’s say it’s a eight team tournament with the top teams in your area participating only. Would you rather participate in that tournament or participate in a tournament with 30 teams with maybe three good teams? I’m sure a lot of Coaches will say they want to play the best team they can every game, but if that’s true why ain’t more Coaches doing that? Do you really believe you can keep your program together playing the toughest competition weekend after weekend? How long would it take until your parents started losing their cool?

jayflyer98

Reaction score
Jeff, I think SoftballBomb is a softballzone plant... to encourage discussions other then if we are going to play this summer... :)

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't worry u all will chase them off. And just for your info they aren't affiliated with the site or some type of plant. But the account user did contact me today asking if the private message could be disabled it's seems like they were getting lots pm and being ask a lots of questions.

So like I said give it time and they will leave the site then you all will be happy.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry u all will chase them off. And just for your info they aren't affiliated with the site or some type of plant. But the account user did contact me today asking if the private message could be disabled it's seems like they were getting lots pm and being ask a lots of questions.

So like I said give it time and they will leave the site then you all will be happy.

I would love to see double the amount of people checking this site out!
But I always wonder about people who come on here and make lots of posts, but want to stay incognito. I have always thought people should have to give some basic info to be able to post on the site. Have seen plenty of drama caused by those who hide their identity. Not saying this newest poster is up to that. But wanting to disable his PM's is looking like he/she wants to keep their identity a secret. Not sure why?

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to see double the amount of people checking this site out!
But I always wonder about people who come on here and make lots of posts, but want to stay incognito. I have always thought people should have to give some basic info to be able to post on the site. Have seen plenty of drama caused by those who hide their identity. Not saying this newest poster is up to that. But wanting to disable his PM's is looking like he/she wants to keep their identity a secret. Not sure why?

I actually no why because they got a hold of me today and ask me if there was a way to disable the PM. After explaining to them how to do it they went on and told me why they were posting and what concern they had over privacy. I'm just surprised that many members would contact someone asking personnel information about them because they wanted to post on a fourm. It make me wonder how often that happens to other new members as well? I'm aware it's happen before, because I've had lot of discussion over the years about this very topic.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I actually no why because they got a hold of me today and ask me if there was a way to disable the PM. After explaining to them how to do it they went on and told me why they were posting and what concern they had over privacy. I'm just surprised that many members would contact someone asking personnel information about them because they wanted to post on a fourm. It make me wonder how often that happens to other new members as well? I'm aware it's happen before, because I've had lot of discussion over the years about this very topic.

Give them a while in the softball world. Once something doesn’t go their way and their DD doesn’t play where they feel she should be playing or she’s not hitting in the lineup and they are jumping teams we will find out who they are and be there to help them out any way we can.

I love this forum and love meeting new people and the discussions. I personally don’t do any social media platforms anymore (other than our team stuff) this site is the closest thing to social media I get. The other stuff is garbage.

I have met some great coaches and parents from this site and hope new members use it the same way.

I say get a podcast going and get this Softball Bomb on it! Lol. Lots of questions and maybe some good discussions.