ASA Tournament Ohio Hawks Early Bird Challenge II

It is happening again!!!
Format: 4 game guarantee (weather
permitting) Pool play into
bracket or round robin.

www.rivershoresports.com
Click on Youth Link

ASA Northern National Qualifier*

Entry Fee: $325 per team (ask about the discount package)

Entry Deadline: Two weeks prior to start
date?May 30/31st, 2009 (spaces are limited)

Awards: Top two finishers in each age
division, Team Award

Contact Patty Amerin Rivershoresports to register or Derek Jacobs at 937-672-6366 if you have any questions.

So is this being played the same weekend as the Cincy Doom Spring Madness at the same park??

according to rivershore's website, the ohio hawks tournament is May 30/31.

The Hawks Early Bird Challenge will host the 14U Metro Cincinnati Youth Championships!
The top finishing 14U "A" registered team from Cincinnati will earn a berth to the USA / ASA National Championships!!

Correction! the tournament is May 30th-31st as noted by coachsds.

Thanks!

Good tourney to get in. Play in this one and many of the other ones at Rivershore and save some cash by getting the discount. We are playing in three at Rivershore.

what's going on, no coop24 sighting here... in that case, make sure you register for the Hawks tourney before time runs out.

Time will not run out on you at the 13u Ohio Stingrays will hold a Texas Hold'em Tournament March 7th @ the Baltimore VFW hall. Door will open @ 4:00pm play starts at 5:00pm. Cash table will start at 6:00pm.
If you like softball and poker, then this is the place to be. Join us!

We will play till we have a winner.

Doug, you know of any other teams gettin' in this one?
I know it might be a drive but I would love to see some of the Columbus/north Ohio teams come down for this one... it is a great park and we would love to have them to compete against... One of my parents told me that since it our tourney we should offer any 10u team that beats us their entry fee back... He said it will motivate the girls - what?!!! It would motivate the parents - but the girls play cause they love it... I told him he's nuts...

10U - "A"
Ohio Hawks -Gold
Miamisburg Sting
Cincy Static
Ohio Fire

10U - "B"
Ohio Hawks - Black
Ohio Dragons '98

12U - "A"
Ohio Fire

12U - "B"
Ohio Hawks
OFC Heat
Cincy Static Black

14U - "A"
EMR '94
Cincy Static Black
Bustos Ultimates '94
Ohio Fire

14U - "B"
Ohio Hawks
Cincy Storm
Westside Thunder
Cincy Magi Blue

16U - "a"
Ohio Hawks
Cincy Magic

so are you going to give back the money....if you lose. Hawks Stimulus Package in the making?

No way... these are 10u's - except for the Laser's, you never know what you are going to get any given weekend ;) - we do that and Patty (who runs Rivershore) will stimulate Ken Cox right in the kisser! - we got the makings of a good 10 'A' bracket ... you, Fire and Sting - that is a good start ...