Wristband signal systems - I'm back

coachjwb

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and doing customized wristband signal systems again for anyone interested.

For those who don't know me, I coached high school and travel softball for a little over 10 years total, and for the last 7 years I have done close to 500 customized wristband signal systems for high school, junior high, and travel teams, and even about a dozen for college teams, at a very affordable price. A customized system such as hitting and baserunning usually runs $45 and includes 3 different sets of signs, while a second system, such as pitch-calling and/or defense is usually 1/2 price ($22.50). I also used to do the weekly Softball Zone podcast with Ricky, and did the play-by-play for several tournament championships.

The one issue some coaches had with my old systems was that the signs tended to be a little small and hard to read, but I have been able to increase the size of the wristband systems by about 25% making them much easier to read. I also changed out to a higher quality wristband while keeping the cost of the wristbands purchased with a system at $3.75 each. All my wristbands now have 3 windows if you want to add pitch-calling and/or defensive signs now or in the future. Also, I am now including with all systems coaches cards that fit in an adult wristband (as I always have) as well as a larger card that you can laminate into a full sized sheet if you prefer.

Finally, I am proud to say that with an increase this year in my contributions for each order sold to Stay in Softball, I have now donated over $500 to this outstanding organization since it's inception. If you're not aware of SIS and would like to hear more about how you can help, send an e-mail to stayinsoftball@gmail.com, and I know Karen will be glad to share more information with you.

And the best news of all is that I am finally retired from my full-time career, and just doing these systems and helping my girlfriend sell real estate in Northeast Ohio (I just got my license)! If you're interested in information on wristband systems, or upgrading your system and/or bands, please contact me at jffbaker3@gmail.com or call me at 440-251-1584. Thanks and good luck to all teams as we hopefully put this COVID thing behind us!

Jeff Baker

coachjwb

Reaction score
Just a quick note that I got my first international order today ... from the Netherlands!

coachjwb

Reaction score
Things starting to pick back up here on the wristband front. Email or text me if you’re interested in more info.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jeff, sent you an email.

coachjwb

Reaction score
Oops ... never mind ... I see it now ... came through as Jodi and hadn't read it yet ... will be in touch!

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ENDORSEMENT.....

Hi Im HITTER23, I'm a fastpitch softball coach and OFC personality, I recommend the (posing my wrist) "Coachjwb Wristband signal system". Before, we had dropped or missed signals during a game but not now with our (posing my wrist) "Coachjwb Wristband signal system". Now we dont miss a sign... So if youre having trouble getting your point across to your team, rush out and get yourself a (posing my wrist) "Coachjwb Wristband signal system" while supplies last at a major sports retail store near you. (not really, PM him here)

Dont leave the dugout without it........
Major-League-cleveland-indians-team-photo-e1312214394789.jpg

coachjwb

Reaction score
Lol ... just like old times ... thanks, and coming from the most interesting coach in the world, it means a lot to have your endorsement!

coachjwb

Reaction score
Probably due to Hitter's endorsement above (lol), it's been a busy couple of weeks for wristband systems. In the last 2 weeks, I've done or am currently working on 9 systems ... 7 for travel teams, one for Rio Grande University, and one for a high school team in Georgia. I should be all caught up by the weekend here for anyone waiting for theirs. Once you're out of tryouts, let me know if you either want to update yours from a previous year, or learn more what a system can do for you. I have no doubt they will allow you and your players to effectively use more strategy in the game, and help you win. Feel free to reach out to Coach Hammond who has not placed an order all 6 years he's been at Rio Grande where he's had great success, or to our very own Coach Joe Abraham now at Toledo who ordered from me a couple of times when he was at Hillsdale. For anyone who hasn't got one in a few years from me, I've made a lot of improvements that I'll be happy to tell you about as well. And $3 from every system, and $1 for every replacement wristband order goes to Stay in Softball. I just sent off a check this morning to Karen and the players who run this great organization!

Stay safe!

coachjwb

Reaction score
Just FYI since several people have reached out recently ... yes, I am still doing wristband systems. I'm just not promoting it as much since I got my real estate license and have been very busy with that. Anyone who wants more information (on wristbands or real estate for that matter!) can mail me at jffbaker3@gmail.com, or call me at (440)251-1584.

Jeff Baker

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Coach Jeff's system works!

NUFF SAID - SO GO BUY IT